Friday, June 24, 2011

You can't catch any fish if you don't have a net!

 The Great Commission.
Recently I feel that I have lost focus on evangelizing the lost. Seeking and saving the lost is what the great commission is all about, but more often then not, I feel as if I am not keeping up my end of it. Does this ever happen to you? Opportunities are constantly presenting themselves where you can share the gospel, but don't. Often times I don't even realize that I am leaving the Lord and the good news out of my interactions. So, how can I be expected to be a "fisher of men"?
This is a call to everyone whom has become complacent, and has failed to share Jesus lately. Someone shared Jesus with you, so don't you owe it to them (not to mention Christ)to tell them about Christ and his gift of salvation? If you haven't heard the Gospel, please click this link. Got Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.. Be kind! I will not publish anything that is cruel, mean spirited, or other wise inappropriate. If you do not want your comment made public, please put a disclaimer at the beginning of it such as "confidential or private."