Monday, June 20, 2011

Do it without complaining or arguing!!!

Philippians 2:14 NIV "Do everything without complaining or arguing"

   I could not get the verse Phillipians 2:14 out of my head, so I looked it up and found that it had a lot to say.

  • Everything that we do should be done without complaining or arguing. 
  • We should find joy in everything that we do; whether it’s a job that we go to, studying for school, cleaning the house, visiting with friends and family, etc. 
  • We should do everything for the Lord! 
  • There are many things in life that I don’t want to do, but do it anyway. I don’t complain or argue about doing it.
I believe that there are opportunities to learn when we don’t complain or argue about doing something. When we do things without complaining or arguing we will begin to "shine like stars in the universe (Philippians 2:15 NIV)." And as we shine, people will see Christ in us more and more..

               -Mrs. BWAB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.. Be kind! I will not publish anything that is cruel, mean spirited, or other wise inappropriate. If you do not want your comment made public, please put a disclaimer at the beginning of it such as "confidential or private."