Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beware: Hot Topic!

As most of you have probably heard by now, New York has just announced that it will be passing legislature legalizing same-sex marriages. Read about it here Christian Post Article. I am not going to pass judgement or say anything cruel, it's not up to me to do that, neither is it in my character. However, I will post this link to a couple passages of scripture concerning homosexuality. It is not my responsibility to be the judge, and for that I am truly grateful. You should prayerfully allow your "conscious" to be your guide on how you stand on this issue.

Everyone of us should keep one thing in mind, we should make it a point to always be prepared to truthfully and honestly share the full counsel of God. We should not necessarily sugar coat certain subjects (unfortunately I did this time, due to censorship concerns), and always share the truth in love. If you are not loving in what you say and do, you will undoubtedly become a "clanging symbol."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.. Be kind! I will not publish anything that is cruel, mean spirited, or other wise inappropriate. If you do not want your comment made public, please put a disclaimer at the beginning of it such as "confidential or private."