Monday, June 20, 2011

5 things I realized while taking a walk..

Have you ever been walking along and have an epiphany (light bulb moment) ? I took a walk a while ago, and then realized how quiet it was. Suddenly it struck me, another reason I know there is a God.. Do you realize all the factors involved just to survive a walk down the street?
  1. No stray dogs bounding out of no where (usually) to attack me.
  2. I did not have a stroke, heart attack, nor did I throw a massive blood clot and die.
  3. I was not struck dead by a texting while driving teenager (a miracle unto itself).
  4. I did not fall and break anything (this time).
  5. Enjoyed perfect weather, clean air, and the sunshine.
Now, how can anyone say "it's just good luck?" Is anyone REALLY that lucky? Or do we just take God and his grace for granted?

Psalm 8:3-4 ESV
(3)  When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
(4)  what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.. Be kind! I will not publish anything that is cruel, mean spirited, or other wise inappropriate. If you do not want your comment made public, please put a disclaimer at the beginning of it such as "confidential or private."